FOOD LAW IN ITALY ASSISTANCE
ITALY VAT REPRESENTATIVE

Accountants, Auditors, Tax Consultants, Lawyers in Italy




Export Invest in Italy 2018

 

info@italy-advisor.com

Italy-open-representative-office

prof.franceschin

SOCIETA A RESPONSABILITA LIMITATA IN ITALY

investing in Italy


Limited Liability Company LLC in Italy 

Società a Responsabilità Limitata


The private limited liability company LTD (Società a Responsibilità Limitata (S.R.L.)) has a lighter and more operational structure than the S.p.A., in fact the memorandum of association can derogate the laws, the S.R.L. has a higher level of freedom in order to set up: functions, organization, adaptation to the tasks and objectives of the company.

 

The capital of the S.R.L. may not be less than € 10,000.00; the capital is divided into shares.

 

Concurrently with the incorporation of the S.R.L it is stated the amount of capital which is entirely subscribed by the founding partners.

 

If there are multiple founders partners they could deposit not the entire amount of the capital but at least 25% and the remaining 75% at a following date on demand of the management body.

 

If there is only a sole shareholder, he will have to pay the entire capital contribution in cash or in kind or by deposit of receivables.

 

The premium on shares shall be paid in advance.

 

The contribution of a S.R.L. shareholder can be provided also by services.

 

Each partner of a S.R.L. holds a share which is part of the capital of the company; if there is a sole shareholder, his share represents the entire capital.

 

The value and the voting right and the right to profit of a share is pro-rated to the value of the contribution of the shareholder to the company.

 

Anyway, the shareholders can state in the Memorandum of Association or in the Articles of Association that there could be kinds of:

  • shares not pro-rated to the value of the contribution to the company, and
  • shares with special rights for specific shareholders. 


Send a Query - Ask for Free Quotation

Italy VAT return reimbursement

  MILANO - ITALY

  Via Monti 8

  20123

  Tel. +39 02 87167377

  Fax +39 02 70047188

  info@italy-advisor.com

Italy VAT return

  PADOVA - ITALY

  Corso del Popolo 16

  35131

  Tel. +39 049 8256974

  Fax +39 02 70047188

  info@italy-advisor.com

Italy company formation

  LONDON - UK

  31A Thayer Street

  W1U 2QS

  Tel. +44(0)20 35296961

  Fax +39 02 70047188

  info@italy-advisor.com